SAVE THE DATE!
Nestled deep in the Cotswolds, lies the sleepy village of Painswick.
The nearest towns are Stroud (10 minute drive), Gloucester and Cheltenham (both approx 20 minutes away in a taxi).
From London Paddington the direct train to Stroud takes 90 minutes.
From Manchester Piccadilly it takes 3.5hrs to get to Stroud and you should change at Cheltenham Spa.
You can also travel to Gloucester or Cheltenham and catch a taxi.
- The Bear at Rodborough, Stroud (20 minute drive to Painswick)
- Premier Inn, Little Witcombe (15 minute drive to Painswick)
- The Cheltenham Chase, Brockworth (15 minute drive to Painswick)
- Hatton Court Hotel, Upton St Leonards (15 minute drive to Painswick)
BED & BREAKFASTS
- St Michael’s Restaurant, Painswick
There are also a number of self-catering holiday rental cottages in the area.
Depart for Hilles House following the ceremony
3.20pm Champagne & cocktails
5pm Dinner in the marquee
7.30pm Music & dancing